Saturday, July 15, 2017

July 15th Sparkel and Shine Christmas in July Challenge

Good morning and welcome to our Christmas in July at
We have a fun filled week for you and I assure you, you won't want to miss out.
 
Today, use Sparkle and shine to create you card.  I hope we see you every day!



Sparkle and Shine
 
 



 
 
I have entered:
 
Dragonfly Journeys Challenge:  Christmas in July 
Word Art Wednesday:  Anything Goes #290 - 291
Through the Craftroom Door:  Anything Goes July 11 

Di's Digi Designs Challenge:  Christmas in July 




Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog. I appreciate your comments! Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. A er pretty card! Awesome job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card Nancy, I love your colours
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nancy! How are you? Gosh I sure do miss all of you and think of you often! I love your beautiful holiday fairy, and I think I'll have to add her to my wish list. Thanks so much for joining my Christmas in July blog challenge :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card Nancy. Thank you for joining us over at Di's Digi Designs and hope to see you again soon.
    Deborah A

    ReplyDelete

Pin It
Blog Widget by LinkWithin